Please do come down and spread the word as 100% proceeds go to Action for AIDS which means that by supporting you will be helping to do your bit this World AIDS Day to stamp out stigma and discrimination that exists around the disease - one of the most serious barriers in the fight to eradicate it.
What you can expect on the day:
- More pre-loved and vintage designer labels, high-street fashion and unique independent brands plus a veritable treasure trove of accessories, a capsule men’s collection, a sprinkling of children’s clothing, gifts and homeware.
- Gently worn pre-loved designer labels in the Flea Luxe collection including those from Armani Exchange, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Helmut Lang, Kate Spade, Lacoste, Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney and more.
- Pre-loved high-street labels including Banana Republic, H&M, Forever 21, Mango, Replay, River Island, Topshop, Warehouse, Witchery, Zara and many more
- Brand new out-of-the-stockroom items under the Flea Nouveau banner, thanks to generous donations from brands and boutiques including Epitome, United Colours of Benetton Fragrances, Saturday, Nicholas, Front Row, Dulcetfig, Know It Nothing, Le Specs, Quinn, Threadbare & Squirrel, Hadasity, and Rococco Kent.
- Something for everyone with items ranging from $5 all the way up to our Luxe range.
- Special brunch and tea sets being laid on by the venue sponsor Talent Cafe, so after you shop, you can drop, sip a glass of wine, grab a bite to eat and 10% of all proceeds from food and drink will be donated to the cause
- 100% of proceeds from the sale and the $5 entry donation will go towards Action for AIDS Singapore. Being the weekend before World AIDS Day, you can rejoice in knowing that every dollar they spend will support this worthy cause!
And here's a little taste of what will be on offer, in our selection of some of the highlights from our photos shoots of some of the collections:
And with all that and at a chic venue like Talent Cafe, what's not to love?
For more information about the event see the Facebook page HERE and to RSVP see the Facebook event HERE.
And if fashion's not your thing, Le Flea Boutique is just one of a number of events taking place around this World AIDS Day in Singapore. Check out the below to see what else is going on....